- Blogging for B2B Marketers - Are You On The Right Path?
- Jun 20, 2012 07:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Panera Bread - Conshohocken
48 Ridge Pike
Conshohocken, PA 19428-2117
- Educational Program
Join BMA Philadelphia for a Daybreak Dialog on B2B Blogging.
Jessica Sharp from Maven Communications will lead a discussion on how B2B organizations are successfully incorporating blogs into their communication strategy. Topics for discussion include:
- Content relevance and content sources
- Selecting titles for searchability
- Post frequency and timing
- Using your blog to drive traffic to your website
- Promoting your blog for thought leadership
- Integration of Blog strategy with marketing strategy
This event is free, but we request you register in advance.
Jessica Sharp is principal of Maven Communications, a results-driven public relations, social media and issues management agency. Jessica works with clients in the professional services, real estate and technology industries to build strategic communications programs, create a robust social media presence and enhance community engagement. She has successfully created blogging strategies for numerous clients and blogs herself at www.mavenagency.com/blog.
EventList powered by schlu.net